Where Learning and Inspiration unite
SUPYoga with Angela is coming ……
Mindfulness Practices offered for free*******
Angela and other Mindfulness teachers who trained with Clear Mind International have offered this wonderful “Living Resource” full of practices that may be useful for us all during these tender times. If you have any questions please contact the tutor shown against the practice.
Classes UPDATE as at 23rd March 2020*******
Angela is now offering Live online Mindful Yoga classes – contact her for more information. She has also uploaded a couple of Mindfulness audio practices that may help you during these tender times around the world.
*******Classes UPDATE as at 16th March 18:05 hours*******
In line with the PM’s press conference just now https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-51903319
I have decided to CANCEL all my Mindful Yoga classes until further notice.
I am looking into online possibilities, pending technology and insurance cover, watch this space everyone. If you would like a 1:1 via Skype, please get in touch. Below is a lovely mindful meditation practice from the lovely Thich Nhat Hanh……….
Breathing in, I feel loved
Breathing out, I offer love
Breathing in, I am still
Breathing out, I am at peace
Angela taught a FREE class at the OM Yoga Show London, Sunday 21st October 2018.
Another Journey Begins aims to put the ‘fun’ back into learning and developing…
- Mindful Yoga Classes – Small, friendly Yoga classes integrating Mindfulness practices in Westgate-on-Sea, Kent.
- fun, fast and focussed training workshops related to management training and wellbeing
- bespoke design allows us to listen to your needs and work with you to achieve your desired outcomes
- tailored workshops that will empower participants and create learning that lasts
- advice and guidance to organisations of all types and sizes
Coached to the Summit
As well as running successful workshops we also offer Inspirational Coaching whether your needs are personal or professional we can help to inspire you.